Quick Specs :::Creator(s): Lin
Price Range: $350+
Build Options: Kit
Switch Compatability: MX
Key Stagger: Standard
Lighting Options: In Switch LEDs
Programmability: Fully Programmable
Availability: Group Buy
Where to Buy
- Was teased as in Interest Check on GeekHack - But GroupBuy was run on Korean forums. I do not have a link to the original information.
Build Guides / Albums
Prototype Rendering on GeekHack
Mid Build Photos by 001Anthony on Reddit
Photo album by 001Anthony (Reuploaded by koduh)
Full build video (4hrs42min) by 001Anthony on YouTube
How to Program
Runs FaveTool programming:
- No firmware is on the PCB by default so when you plug it shows up as a flash drive in CRP DISABLED mode
- Swap out the file that is in there with this '87.bin' file.
- Download the GUI / Programming tool / Flashing tool - FaveTool65.zip
- Use FaveTool to create layouts and flash the keyboard.
- Connect to the board "Device→Connect"
- Download the layout
- Make changes and save your .config file for use later or sharing
- Transfer configuration to the board.
Screenshot of GUI:
Mods & Addons