Quick Specs :::Creator(s): Lin
Price Range: $350+
Build Options: Kit
Switch Compatability: MX
Key Stagger: Standard
Lighting Options: In Switch LEDs
Programmability: Fully Programmable
Availability: Group Buy
Where to Buy
- Was teased as in Interest Check on GeekHack - But GroupBuy was run on Korean forums. I do not have a link to the original information.
Build Guides / Albums
Prototype Rendering on GeekHack
Mid Build Photos by 001Anthony on Reddit
Photo album by 001Anthony (Reuploaded by koduh)
- Full build video (4hrs42min) by 001Anthony on YouTube
How to Program
Runs FaveTool programming:
- No firmware is on the PCB by default so when you plug it shows up as a flash drive in CRP DISABLED mode
- Swap out the file that is in there with this '87.bin' file.
- Download the GUI / Programming tool / Flashing tool - FaveTool65.zip
- Use FaveTool to create layouts and flash the keyboard.
- Connect to the board "Device→Connect"
- Download the layout
- Make changes and save your .config file for use later or sharing
- Transfer configuration to the board.
Screenshot of GUI:
Mods & Addons