Quick Specs :::Creator(s): 0.01
Price Range: $99+
Build Options: Built, Kit
Switch Compatability: MX
Key Stagger: Standard
Lighting Options: In Switch LEDs
Programmability: Fully Programmable
Availability: Group Buy
First Appearance: December 2016 on Massdrop
Where to Buy
Build Guides / Albums
- First Look / Review by LivingSpeedBump on Keychatter.com
- Unboxing and Build Log by Watsyurdeal on Reddit
- Photo Album featuring SA Round 6 keyset by Bigbysjackingfist on Reddit
- Video Review by RhinoFeed on YouTube
How to Program
GUI available for download from 0.01's Website
Instructions in the comments on Massdrop
You can use the progamming tool to reset function key, but only support Windows now, so you may need find a computer running Windows. fortunately, all your change will be automatically saved.
BTW, we've updated the firmware, please update firmware first.
Video Instructions from 0.01
- How to program KEY value using KBTools?
- How to program LED color using KBTools?
- How to program SHORTCUTS using KBTools?
- How to update firmware using KBTools?
Mods & Addons
- Original vs Pro
|Layout||One Option||ANSI and ISO w/ bottom row options|
|Switches||Hot-swappable using Kailh Sockets|
|Keycaps||PBT - OEM Profile||PBT - MIX Profile|
- [ORIGINAL z70] - As explained by LivingSpeedBump on Keychatter
The first step was using the ever popular 65% layout as a starting point, as it has become a hugely popular layout within the enthusiast community over the past year. The Macbook (and Apple’s current keyboard layout) was another very influential inspiration for the layout. To top it all off, 0.01 recognized the popularity of the HHKB among enthusiasts, and made sure to incorporate the HHKB stock layout into the z70 as well.
The end result? A fully programmable keyboard that not only supports the standard Apple layout, but also allows for the standard HHKB layout to be fully utilized, with the added functionality of dedicated arrow keys.